- Jan 27 Sun 2013 09:34
- Jan 25 Fri 2013 06:24
- Jan 23 Wed 2013 21:48
她問我: 「可愛的口罩哪裡買的？」 (她說她的口罩太薄了) 就這樣開啟話題，接著75歲的奶奶居然停下腳踏車，跟我在路邊聊了20分鐘。雖然我的日文不夠好，不過大部分跟著上。
奶奶手舞足蹈元氣十足，讓我感到很慚愧。奶奶問: 你是中學生嗎? (怎麼可能!) 包的緊緊的秋冬穿搭居然也被稱讚了!(樂)
因為是上坡的關係，對奶奶來說太吃力了，我們就這樣劃下美好的句點。跟奶奶說再見後，我的OS是: 「誰說日本的人情味比較淡呢 ^xxx^ 」
- Jan 19 Sat 2013 08:00
- Jan 16 Wed 2013 09:13
- Jan 12 Sat 2013 21:09
What is your salary expectation? How Much Are You Worth?
89% of the American respondents put salary as their first priority in the case of junk-hunting. More than 50% of the survey respondents consider they are underpaid, thereby one of three Americans works as an independent worker in contemporary era. Dare you request your desirable salary at a job interview? Some occupations are well-paid and some don’t. How to get a better offer? Get an overall perspective of the career you are interested is a necessity. You must figure out the average monthly salary of your career before you attend a job interview. So you can have a better sense in how to negotiate what your salary.
The following are dos and don'ts of salary negotiation at a Job Interview:
- Are you experienced in this field?
- Cost-of-living varies.You must take your monthly rent into account.
- You have to get a clear mind of job duties and working hours.
- How much benefit can you contribute to the company?
- How can you help the profits increase efficiently?
- How to secure more potential clients for the company?
- Can you accept the job if the salary is unsatisfying?
- Will you turn down the job offer if the salary is underpaid?
Tags: benefit packages, average compensation, professional association, geographic region.
online cost-of-living analyses, employer, How Much Salary Do I Deserve?
- Jan 12 Sat 2013 15:20
- Jan 12 Sat 2013 07:29
- Jan 11 Fri 2013 13:26
- Jan 08 Tue 2013 17:17
- Jan 08 Tue 2013 08:58
- Jan 05 Sat 2013 22:18