- 1. 離開時的清潔費
- 2. 可否提供鄰居的資料(如是否有學步的孩童等等)
- 3. 如果包裹被偷的處理方式
- 1. 清潔費$316 (一位住戶抱怨離開的時候很乾淨，清潔費大於預設值)
- 2. 房租後來漲價
- 3. 火警警報器擾民問題+4 (“ Fire alarms go off CONSTANTLY. Yes it's annoying and they're so loud they cause ear damage. If this would be fixed, I would gladly leave a 5 star review: the apartments, staff, and complex are fantastic... but unless you like being continually awoken from 2am-3am (they go off for long lengths), and again throughout the day. I lived in gateway 1 when fire alarms with a super loud pitch noise would go off at least 1-2 times a month. Then moved to gateway 2 thinking its a new complex alarms won't go off. Well I jumped too soon the alarms are even louder and go off all the time.” The fire alarms have gone off 4 times in the last two months. Sometimes at 2AM and sometimes at 6:00AM. The alarm lasts for 15-45 Minutes! It's so loud, it has to damage your ear drums.)
As you are aware you are living in a smoke free environment and unfortunately the alarms have been triggered by smoke in the building. Please know we are sending out communication to help educate residents on how to avoid this from happening in the future.
- 4. 許多人不滿停車場的speed bumps < >因為有住戶反應多數住戶開車開太快的關係要求增設speed bumps，但有許多住戶為了額外增設的speed bumps 吃不消，擔心他們的車會會此受損("The SPEED BUMPS WERE OVER KILL!! I have to park on the 5th floor so I have to go over 25 SPEED BUMPS!! That's 50 speed bumps a day back and forth." They've gone over kill Witt these insane speed bumps. […]there's 3 on each side to every level and they have to be damaging everyone's car.)
- 7. 從大房要換小房租不到
- 8. Target or CVS 雜貨店和藥妝店太遠走路到不了
- 9. 腳踏車被偷情況嚴重＋包裹被偷投訴者１人
- 10. 2-bedroom unit receives one assigned space, plus one 'first-come-first-served' space. (In my opinion, anyone paying over $2,000/month for an apartment should get 2 assigned spaces). But this is generally how parking spaces are assigned in most apartment complexes.想要多一個車位
- 11. minor issues: 電梯的整潔度+ 腳踏車拖掛車架增設的要求+…(“the cleanliness of the elevators, the need for additional bicycle racks, and the somewhat hazardous 'vehicle-versus-pedestrian' confrontations common in the public spaces (there are several places where the hallways cross the driveways which lead into the parking structure).Gateway has provided wide-angle mirrors in an effort to make these intersections safer, but drivers are generally moving faster than they should when entering the buildings.”)
- 12. FRONT OFFICE “ JOE” 有惡評+2 .
- 1. 公設維持良好 設施良好 態度良好
- 2. 很多課程+ 活動
- 3. 房租可以線上付款 (“You can pay with a debit card, or checking account. They don't accept credit cards.” )
- 4. 如果房間有需要修繕的話會立即得到回應
- 5. 住戶很多元 30%都挺友善會主動打招呼
- 6. 蓋得很好, 幾乎沒有聽到噪音
- 7. 安全性:偶爾會看到保全巡邏監控停車場
- 8. (“The advantages far outweigh the problems. We're not likely to find another complex as nice as this for the price.”)
補充: Gateway 2 is a smoke free environment and provide information on how to avoid setting off the fire alarms. We will continue to focus on these efforts and hope to eliminate this issue; however, please know that our system is functioning correctly and these instances are not errors.